After a very long break we ‘re back with our biggest and longest show ever. We start with the M5 and new 3 Series and Michael ‘s first-hand experiences with both cars. And as much as that could be a show in itself, we move on to tackle pretty much every other major BMW topic from the last three months. The show runs a little over an hour and weighs in at 45 mb but it ‘s one you won ‘t want to miss.
Here ‘s the full list (after the break).
- M5: Engine diff and the truth behind the M5 ‘s sound enhancement
- F30: We talk design and equippment
- Active E: Quick review
- 650i/640i Coupe + Convertible (Yes we finally found a 6er to love)
- Z4 2.8i + 528i: A four cylinder to be proud of
- F20 120d / 118d: Michael gives us his take on the new 1er
- 3 series vs 4 series? We give you some insight from some of our sources.
- 1M Slammed by Motor Trend? Our take.
- M3 Frozen with all M Performance options driven through the Alps (yes we actually did it).
- The new V6 M3? We give you the inside details