It looks like BMWNA is getting the X6 into the mix when it comes to ultra limited edition US spec cars. According to BMWblog the Individual X6 Performance Edition has been developed exclusively for the US market and limited to 100 units. It ‘s designed to combine unique interior design touches with the performance enhancements of the X6 M Performance Package (ZMX).
100 units will be produced in total, split equally between the xDrive35i and xDrive50i models. The former goes on sale at $80,800 while the latter at $92,000.
The exterior of the vehicle features BMW Individual’s Pearl Silver metallic paint along with 20” Y Spoke wheels and black chrome exhaust tips from the M Performance Package. On the interior, the seats and door panels are upholstered in Black Alcantara/Leather with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching. Additional contrast stitching and piping can be found on the dashboard and floor mats. The dashboard and center console are finished with BMW Individual’s Carbon Leather Wrapped Trim.
Here are the details on the equipment and options:
- BMW Individual Pearl Silver Metallic Paint
- BMW Individual Carbon Leather Wrapped Trim
- Black Alcantara/Leather seats and door panels with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching • Black Nappa leather dashboard with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching
- Black velour floor mats with Sakhir Orange contrast piping
- M Performance Package (ZMX)
- Engine upgrade X6 xDrive35i: +15 hp, +30 lb-ft of torque / X6 xDrive50i: +40 hp, +30 lb-ft of torque
- 20” Y Spoke Wheels – Style 336 o Black chrome exhaust tips
- Stainless steel pedals
- M foot rest and door sills
- Shadowline exterior trim o Anthracite headliner
- Premium Package (ZPP)
- Cold Weather Package (ZCW)
- Technology Package (ZTP)
- Premium Sound Package (ZPS) – for X6 xDrive50i models only
- Soft close doors (323)
- Running boards (328)
- 3 rear seats (4UK)
- LED Headlights (552) – for X6 xDrive50i only.
- Satellite radio (655) – for X6 xDrive35i only. Included in ZPS for X6 xDrive50i • BMW Apps (6NR)