We’re back for the November episode of the BimmerCast with a full plate of BMW news to discuss. Here’s a quick run-down on what we cover:
- The M550d – Michael talks about his time in the diesel barn burner and how it might just be the perfect car.
- The Manual M5 – likely the last manual M5 ever. Does it still make sense in the land of monster power and dual-clutch transmissions?
- Diesel in the US – it’s come in six different models. We break them down.
- BMWNA Sales and why this year has been up and down.
- What’s wrong with the F10 5 Series and why isn’t it selling?
- Finally some healthy debate on our recent JCW GP review.
As always if you have comments or suggestions for future shows let us know in the comment section below.