It’s time for our annual look back at the year that was with a look ahead to what’s coming. As we’ve mentioned previously 2012 was a huge year for BMW. We look back and ahead at the following:
- The BMW ActiveHybrids (5 and 3 Series) and why they sell in small numbers
- F30 3 Series – the biggest launch of 2012
- The proliferation of xDrive
- M5 and M6 finally launched in the US
- M6 Gran Coupe – the best looking BMW made?
- M135i – a look ahead at the M235i
- Driving the M3 CRT and why it may be the best M3 ever
- The classic beauty that is the Z4 and why there’s no MZ435i
- BMWi launch and how it will change the brand
- Six Diesels in the US for 2013
- M325i – coming sooner than you may think
- The final production form of the 4 Series
Jam packed to say the least. Also please note that to record this show in time for the new year it was recorded “on the road” so to speak. So the quality isn’t as good as the last few shows.