It ‘s time for our annual look back at the year that was with a look ahead to what ‘s coming. As we ‘ve mentioned previously 2012 was a huge year for BMW. We look back and ahead at the following:
– The BMW ActiveHybrids (5 and 3 Series) and why they sell in small numbers
– F30 3 Series – the biggest launch of 2012
– The proliferation of xDrive
– M5 and M6 finally launched in the US
– M6 Gran Coupe – the best looking BMW made?
– M135i – a look ahead at the M235i
– Driving the M3 CRT and why it may be the best M3 ever
– The classic beauty that is the Z4 and why there ‘s no MZ435i
– BMWi launch and how it will change the brand
– Six Diesels in the US for 2013
– M325i – coming sooner than you may think
– The final production form of the 4 Series
Jam packed to say the least. Also please note that to record this show in time for the new year it was recorded “on the road ” so to speak. So the quality isn ‘t as good as the last few shows.