We ‘re back with a quick recap and news and then a look ahead. The Geneva show is hours away and it serves as the perfect backdrop to talk about what BMW will be up to for the rest of the year. Here ‘s a quick look at the topics of BimmerCast #69.
- BMW i3 with range extender detailed
- The M3/M4 and what to expect (plus when to expect it) — But more importantly we get into the debate that will drive enthusiasts for years to come – will the F80 equal the special-ness of the E90 V8 M3?
- M235i and how it ‘s what the 135i should have been all along
- The 3 Series GT and why we can ‘t quite wrap are heads around it
- The X5 leak – it ‘s real and why we ‘re a little disappointed
- The new 328d in the US. What to expect from BMWNA ‘s new efficiency leader.
- A quick recap of the latest BMW news and what to expect for 2013