BMW NA has released some highly anticipated options pricing and information on the 2 and 4 Series M Performance parts. The key options for many will be the dealer or port installed Limited Slip Differential. While not a full-on M Differential it is a real mechanical limited slip that should allow for plenty of feel-good drift action. The downside? The rumored price is $3200 for both the F22 and F32. But of course that’s one of many performance minded options available. Click through for all the details.
Official Release: Aftersales Business Development & Marketing is excited to announce a thrilling range of M Performance Parts for the first-ever BMW 2 Series and 4 Series. This new line of accessories gives the 2 & 4 Series a distinctive racing character and even greater driving dynamics. BMW M Performance Parts are the result of years of racing expertise and have been developed in close collaboration with BMW M GmbH. Each component goes through an intense development and manufacturing process which results in uncompromised performance. For a full list of part numbers and pricing, please see the attached part matrix below. To take the Ultimate Driving Machine a step further, order your M Performance Parts today!
Product Highlights / Benefits:
BMW M Performance Parts provide our customers with many benefits:
• Design: Developed in conjunction with BMW M GmbH, BMW M Performance Parts are designed to capture the feel and spirit of the racetrack. They further enhance the driving dynamics of all BMW vehicles while giving the vehicle a powerful and exclusive appearance.
• Exclusivity: BMW M Performance Parts are the only accessories developed and approved by the BMW Group. They are the result of years of racing experience and designed with the enthusiast in mind.
• Adheres to rigorous BMW Group test standards: All BMW M Performance Parts are tested to ensure compliance with stringent group standards
• Superior warranty coverage
• 4 Year / 50K miles when purchased with a new vehicle
• 2 years or the balance of the new vehicle warranty, whichever is greater
• Fully Residualizable on Leases starting Jan 2014: Any BMW M Performance part installed utilizing the VIA (VDC Installed Accessories) program is fully residualized for customer and Center benefit. See the latest VIA ordering guides on Centernet (Aftersales Business and Development Portal ->VIA Parts and Billing Guide) for information on available accessories.