Look what just got dropped off at the BF garage. Initial test notes:
- • Our tester is fully equipped with everything from LEDs to M Sport. Unfortunately that also means it has the (admittedly wonderful) 8 speed automatic instead of the manual we’ve been dying to drive)
- • Alpine White with Red Leather interior – what more could you ask?
• This car begs for 19″ wheels. Thankfully we have them.
- • xDrive is an unfortunate consequence of Audi’s marketing being really good. It’s definitely detectable in the wheel and subtly binds up in tight spots. It’s also a little bit of a weight penalty that the car doesn’t need.
- • Having been in my 1M for the past few days the xDrive is a bit of a joy killer. There’s no drama to be had slithering around corners.
- • Out in the open on the streets of Chicago that low-slung look that is a departure from previous per coupes is stunning. This is an attractive car.