BMW is revising more than just pricing for 2018. Lets get right to the details:
Cross-Platform Standard and Optional Equipment Changes.
- Destination and Handling for all BMW models remains at $995.
- Rear View Camera is now standard on all models.
- ConnectedDrive Services (6AK), previously known as BMW Online and BMW Apps
is now standard on all models.
For the 2018 model year, the 2018 BMW X1, BMW 2 Series, BMW 3 Series, BMW X3, BMW 5 Series (excl. BMW M550i xDrive), BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, BMW X5, and BMW X6 package structure has been redesigned. Each model will now have a tiered package structure, with single options being unlocked after a specific tier is ordered.
Lines and Package changes:
- Cold Weather Package (ZCW) is no longer available, as its contents have shifted to other packages or are being offered as single options.
- Technology Package (ZTP) is no longer available, as its contents have shifted to other packages.
- Parking Assistant Plus (5DN or 5DL+5DP) is offered as a Parking Assistance Package (ZPK). Pricing varies by model.
- Active Driving Assistant (5AS/8TH) is offered as a Driving Assistance Package (ZDA). In certain cases, Head-up display (610) is also included. Pricing varies by model.
- When available, Active Driving Assistant Plus (5AT) is offered as a Driving Assistance Plus Package (ZDB). Pricing varies by model.
BMW i3, BMW 2 Series, BMW M2, BMW X1, BMW 3 Series, BMW M3, BMW 4 Series, BMW M4, BMW X3 and BMW X4.
- Convenience Package (ZCV) is the first tier, containing visual differentiation over the base model.
- M Sport Package (ZMP) now includes all Convenience Package content.
- Premium Package (ZPP) is the second tier containing sought-after options, and requires
ordering the Convenience or M Sport Package.
BMW 5 Series, BMW M5, BMW X5, BMW X6.
- Premium Package (ZPP) is the first tier containing sought-after options.
- M Sport Package (ZMP) now includes all Premium Package content.
- Executive Package (ZPX) is the highest tier in all applicable models, and requires
ordering Premium Package (if applicable), Convenience Package (if applicable), or M Sport Package. This package includes exclusive options, and further differentiates the car’s visual look.
- Metallic Paint will be reduced from $700 to $550 on all applicable models.
- On models where Navigation Professional (609) is offered as a single option, the bundle
includes Advanced Real Time Traffic Information (ARTTI) and Remote Services (6AM/6AP) which is now available for $1700.
- On models where Navigation Business (6UN) is offered as a single option, the bundle includes ARTTI and Remote Services (6AM/6AP) and is now available for $950.
Download the entire PDF of 2018 changes here.