The all new 2019 BMW X4 is replacing a car that has only been on sale for a handful of years. But what exactly has changed and is this new car really that different? This video gives us a detailed look at some of the changes that we’ll see with the new car.
Under the sling the new BMW X4 has been reinvented with a new platform, engines and technology. Following one of the shortest model runs in BMW history, this second generation X4 is based off of an all new platform that offers better performance with more efficient aero and less weight.
2019 BMW X4 – What’s New
- New design with improved aerodynamics, longer wheelbase and better agility.
- Sportier drive due to wider tracks, a lower center of gravity, and the latest generation suspension.
- Standard Navigation Professional with 10.25-inch touchscreen display, iDrive Touch Controller, and real-time traffic and parking information.
- Segment leading 75 percent larger multicolor Head-Up display.
- Standard Active Guard – With Frontal Collison Warning, Automatic City Collision Mitigation and Braking including Daytime Pedestrian Detection, and Speed Limit Information.
- Standard Active Protection – Pre and post-crash safety systems which identify critical situations and act before, during, and after an incident.
- Standard xLine design with Sport Seats and 19-inch wheels.
- New Panoramic moonroof for increased rear passenger comfort.
- Now featuring 3-Zone Climate Control.
The X4 will make its North America l debut at the New York Motor Show in late March and will hit showrooms this spring. Pricing will be announced closer to launch.