Looking at a new 2019 BMW X5? We’re have the full rundown on options and pricing on the new SAV straight from BMWNA themselves.
First up is the official ordering guide that is going to dealers. This gives us a look at how BMWNA has organized its options into packages and what is standard on the new crossover. A couple things worth nothing:
- The much heralded Live Cockpit is standard. This gives the driver an enhanced display (including navigation) in place of gauges.
- Active protection is now standard. This includes blind spot, lance departure and front/pedestrian collision warning
- LED lights are standard and Laser lights are optional
- Apple CarPlay (wireless) is standard
- Surprisingly Active Roll Stablization has been removed from the 40i in both packages and as a standalone package. It remains available on the 50i.
Now lets look at the pricing guide. This gives us a full view of pricing for every options and package for the new X5.