The 2020 BMW X5M and X6M are completely new from the ground up. Engines, drivetrains and even the chassis are completely rethought and borrow heavily from the exceptional M5 and M8. While the official press release gives you plenty of detail, we want to bring you the highlights in the form of an executive summary.
Here’s a quick macro view:
- 3rd Generation of BMW M Sports Activity Vehicle and Sports Activity Coupe
- 600 hp X5 M and X6 M models with 617 hp Competition models available.
- Market launch Spring of 2020.
- Pricing begins at $105,100 for X5 M and $114,100 for X5 M Competition plus $995 Dest.
- Pricing begins at $108,600 X6 M and $117,600 for X6 M Competition plus $995 Dest.