We ‘re back for the November episode of the BimmerCast with a full plate of BMW news to discuss. Here ‘s a quick run-down on what we cover:
– The M550d – Michael talks about his time in the diesel barn burner and how it might just be the perfect car.
– The Manual M5 – likely the last manual M5 ever. Does it still make sense in the land of monster power and dual-clutch transmissions?
– Diesel in the US – it ‘s come in six different models. We break them down.
– BMWNA Sales and why this year has been up and down.
– What ‘s wrong with the F10 5 Series and why isn ‘t it selling?
– Finally some healthy debate on our recent JCW GP review.
As always if you have comments or suggestions for future shows let us know in the comment section below.