First seen at Bimmerpost, the long awaited M4 CS (Clubsport) has been uncovered in gorgeous Marina Bay Blue on a video shoot in California. Here’s what we know about this ultimate M4 (the GTS notwithstanding):
- Available in exclusive Marina Bay Blue
- Standard carbon-ceramic brakes
- GTS style extended front splitter
- More aggressive rear spoiler (and not a wing as previously thought)
- GTS style vented hood
- Power output somewhere between the 444 from the Competition package and 492 from the GTS
The idea behind the CS is that it would be a GTS that you could drive every day. That means there will be no roll cage or water injection but with all the other tech that makes the GTS such an exceptional BMW.
Look for the M4 CS to debut in Shanghai this April with sales beginning in the fall.