For the life of me I can ‘t build a 1 Series with the limited options I want under $40k. Here ‘s my 135i with the handful of options I ‘d call essential:
– Alpine White – BMW ‘s traditional racing color and it looks great on the 135i.
– Sport Package – worth it for the seats but the shadow line trim is a must have as well.
– Silver interior trim – tough choice as the piano black would work well also.
– Red Leather interior – Few combinations nicer than red leather on alpine white. It ‘s a bit of color inside what could be called a conservative exterior choice.
– Navigation – a must have in modern BMWs
– BMW Assist – the only way to get Bluetooth as a standalone option
– iPod adapter – another must have
– Heated front seats – it ‘s 19 degrees this morning in Chicago. That ‘s a good reason in my book.
You can check it out yourself here: BMWUSA.com