No time to read long press releases and sit through videos of cars driving through mountains. Here’s your executive summary of what’s new with the G20 BMW 3 Series. Here are the highlights:
- New generation of design, suspensions, engines and technology.
- Lighter body structure than previous 3er
- Entirely new suspension and steering systems
- 330i and 330i xDrive on sale March 2019.
- Pricing starts at $40,200 + $995 Destination for the 330i. Pricing for other variants TBD.
- M340i and M340i xDrive Sedans to arrive in Spring 2019.
- 330e model planned for 2020
- 0-60 in 4.2 seconds
- No manual transmission offered