Looking at a new 2019 BMW X5? We have all the photos along with options and pricing on the new SAV straight from BMWNA themselves.
First up is gallery. There are two models here – the M50d xDrive and the 40i xDrive. The M50d is not meant for the North American market but it’s a great visual representation of the forth M50i that will he release next year.
Now let’s take a look at the official ordering guide that is going to dealers. This gives us a look at how BMWNA has organized its options into packages and what is standard on the new crossover. A couple things worth nothing:
- The much heralded Live Cockpit is standard. This gives the driver an enhanced display (including navigation) in place of gauges.
- Active protection is now standard. This includes blind spot, lance departure and front/pedestrian collision warning
- LED lights are standard and Laser lights are optional
- Apple CarPlay (wireless) is standard
- Surprisingly Active Roll Stablization has been removed from the 40i in both packages and as a standalone package. It remains available on the 50i.
2019 BMW X5 (G05) Ordering Guide (PDF)
Now lets look at the pricing guide. This gives us a full view of pricing for every options and package for the new X5.