It ‘s four months away but it ‘s not too early to start talking about the Geneva Motor Show. It ‘s planned to be a massive show with several high profile introductions and concepts. Let ‘s go through the list.
– BMW F80 M3 Concept (Four door). This is the one we ‘ve been waiting for. The F80 will represent the first iteration of the new M3/M4 equipped with a twin-turbo inline six and over 450 hp. The car should debut as a very lightly disguised concept with a 8 speed DCT (a manual will be available in the US).
– BMW 3 Series GT. The 3GT will look lower and sleeker than the 5GT. While this car was well into it ‘s design by the time the 5GT hit the market (and was generally met with a luke-warm response) BMW developed the 3er to be more sporting and more dynamic looking than it ‘s big brother.
– BMW X4. The X4 joins the ranks of the X6 as a coupe-like SAV. Originally said to feature 3 doors, it is now designed as a 5 door according to sources. The X4 will fit between the X3 and X5, offering a more sporty vehicle to segment and target a similar buyer as the Range Rover Evoque. There ‘s a chance that this may bow at Detroit but Geneva isn ‘t out of the question.
– MINI F56 based concept (UKL based). This concept will give us the best look yet at many styling cues destined for the next generation MINI. It could potentially be the MINI “Activity Tourer ” based on the BMW Active Tourer concept we ‘ve just seen at Paris.
– MINI Paceman JCW. Just what the name says. Expect MINI to roll-out the R61 Paceman in JCW trim and a massive red roof.