BMW announced today that it will offer new BMW Driving Experience programs at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS), a milestone expansion for Midwest customers and enthusiasts in the brand’s nationwide driving/racing education and driving experience portfolio. The BMW Driving Experience at IMS will offer a range of driving activities in BMW M vehicles, BMW M racing vehicles, and core BMW models from across the BMW product portfolio. The BMW Driving Experience at Indianapolis Motor Speedway will begin consumer events on July 8, 2021 and continue on select days through August.
Driving Experience Programs
The BMW Driving Experience at IMS will provide owners and enthusiasts a number of high performance driving programs designed to hone their skills and challenge their abilities under the guidance of experienced instructors, including:
- M Track Experience – BMW’s M Track Experience, well known from the brand’s Performance Centers in Thermal, CA and Spartanburg, SC, comes to the Midwest for the very first time at IMS. An instructional experience that familiarizes participants with track driving.
- M Track Days – A robust track driving experience taught by BMW Performance Driving School instructors, teaching participants how to bring BMW M vehicles to the absolute limit.
- M4 GT4 Experience – An immersive, full-day experience centered around the BMW M4 GT4 racecar, complete with classroom and real-world track instruction.
- Test Drive Experiences – A variety of BMW and BMW M vehicles will be available for test drive sessions daily during activation windows.
- Test drives will include both M performance driving and xDrive off-road challenges in BMW’s X Series Sports Activity Vehicles.
- Custom programming – an array of curated experiences, such as corporate events, will be available at IMS during the BMW Driving Experience.
The BMW Driving Experience at Indianapolis Motor Speedway begins consumer programming on July 8, 2021 and will run through August 8, 2021. More information can be found at this link.